Sunday, September 28, 2008

cute! cute!! cute!!!!!!!

Today I went to downtown with my family. We had lunch at Chinese restaurant. I ate 坦々麺. It was so delicious!!! I also ate 酢豚(sweet-and-sour pork), エビチリ(shrimp with chili sauce), and ゴマ団子. I like Chinese food :-)







After lunch, we took プリクラ and went shopping. My sisters bought cute cloths! We enjoyed shopping. After that, we went to cafe. I ate two cakes. I like 'sweet potato pie.' We talked a lot, and we had a good time!







At night, Nana came home. She gave me present!!! Cute bag, and cute cloth. I was so glad!!!!!!!!! I liked it :-) I'm going to go to school with new bag. Thank you, Nana!! I'll write about Nana later.





I enjoyed my holiday.








(120 words)

2 comments:

mii said...

Hi, Chie:*)
Your picture on the blog are look like so delicious!! I wanna eat them...
I love Chainese food!!
Also, your bag is so cute.

chie said...

Hi,Mii! Thank you for comment :-)
Let's go to eat Chinese food with me!
I go to school with this bag if the weather is fine!