Thursday, October 2, 2008

Website Review: KAIYUKAN (rewrite)




Do you like aquarium? I like it very much! I've been to some aquariums before. All aquariums were very good! So I'll introduce website of Kaiyukan(海遊館). Kaiyukan is one of the largest aquarium in the world, and it is one of my favorite aquarium. I've been to Kaiyukan twice. I like there very much!!! I want to tell everyone about Kaiyukan, so I'll introduce the website of Kaiyukan! This site has many many information about Kaiyukan!!! Click here.

First of all you should look Profile page. In this page, the theme of Kaiyukan is written. Kaiyukan's theme is nature in the Pacific Ocean, so we can see and feel the greatness of nature. If you read that page before you go there, you may feel deeply about the greatness of nature. You can not only enjoy but also learn! It is great thing, I think.

If you want to know about marine lives in Kaiyukan, look Popular Fishes and Marine Mammals page. There are pictures and explanations of marine lives, and this page is my favorite points. You can learn about marine lives! And you can also learn English, I think. However there are only a few pictures. There are more pictures in Japanese page. I like Pacific White-sided Dolphin ( in Japan, we call カマイルカ)! They are so cute!!! Whale Shark is also cute.

Kaiyukan is located in Tempozan Harbor Village, and there are also other amusement there. You can eat delicious foods, go shopping, take a Ferris wheel, enjoy contact with animal, and so on! If you proceed, you can enter again and again! You can enjoy all day there!!! I think that you should buy economical ticket set. When I went to Kaiyukan, I bought ticket of Kaiyukan and Ferris wheel as a set. The Ferris wheel is so nice! If you take it at night, you can see beautiful night view. Also I was able to enjoy contact with animal. I fed rabbits, goat, and squirrels! It was really fun. Many amusement will certainly attract you! If you want to know about Tempozan Harbor Village, click Amusement page.

In this site, you can read in many language. So this site is useful for studying language too!!! And, in the web page written in Japanese, there is more detailed information. So it is also good to see Japanese page. I hope that you become interested in Kaiyukan and go there! You should go there!!! Kaiyukan is really great aquarium. I can recommend Kaiyukan with great confidence!!!!


(423 words)

No comments: