Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BR 2-02: Harry Goes To Day Camp


I read this book. The book cover was so cute, so I chose it. It was a short story. So I was able to read easily!


Harry went to day camp! At camp, he asked his counselor. 'What do we play first?' Then the counselor said soccer. So Harry and his friend played soccer. Everyone enjoyed, however Harry wasn't able to play well. After playing soccer, he asked his counselor again. 'What do we play next?' The counselor said basketball. Harry and his friend played basketball, however Harry wasn't able to play well. He wasn't able to play well not only soccer but also basketball! After basketball, they had lunch, and they slept. After sleeping, they swam. Harry wanted to swim very much!!!! He was good at swimming! So he enjoyed swimming. He was happy! However, after swimming, it was time for music... Harry wanted to swim more!


I enjoyed reading. I didn't wanted to read books written in English, but it was easy to read, so I was able to read. And the story was fun! Harry was cute :) First I thought that Harry couldn't do anything, but Harry was good at swimming. Everyone always has their strong point. My strong point is... I can't find, but there is surely something! I hope it :)


(221 words)

No comments: