Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is my house, especially Milktea's room. Milktea has her own room, and it is bigger than my room. Milkea is always in her room. In her room, she sleeps, plays, runs, and so on. She enjoys her time. However I think she feels sad. I don't have any reasons, but I'm sure that she feels sad. So I often go to Milktea's room, and we play together. I spend my time in her roo. than my room!!! When I can't sleep well, I go to her room and sleep with Milktea. I can sleep well with Milktea. In holiday, I'm in her room all day. We play, run, watch TV, and sleep together.
When I go to Milkteas's room, I feel happy! Milktea makes me happy. It is neccecarry time for me to be with Miktea. In my house, the best place that I can be happy is Milktea's room.

(161 words)

No comments: