Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BR 2-03: Beef Stew


I read this book. I chose it because I wanted to eat beef stew :) I like eating! I like something delicious! Beef stew attracted me.




In the morning, Nicky smelled something good. His mother made beef stew! She made a lot, so she asked Nicky to invite his friends for supper. At school, Nicky asked his friend, but he couldn't come to Nicky's house. Then Nicky asked another friend, but she didn't like beef stew. After that he asked a librarian and police officer, but both of them couldn't come to Nicky's house. Nicky felt sad. Then a postman talked to Nicky, and he handed a post card to Nicky. When Nicky read a post card, he felt happy! He ran and ran ran... then arrived at station! And his grandmother was there!! A post card had said that his grandmother came. So Nicky ate beef stew with his mother and grandmother. It became nice supper!




I liked this story! I also felt sad when Nicky couldn't find anyone who came to his house. If I can go to his house, I want to go!!!!!! However grandmother came, so they were able to enjoy their dinner. I also felt happy! It is good to read this book in winter, I think. You can feel happy and warm :) And if there is beef stew and your favorite person, it is the happiest thing!!! Oh, my stomach want something to eat! I'm hungry because of this book :p


(253 words)

No comments: