Sunday, October 5, 2008

BR 2-01: The Gingerbread Man

I read this book. I chose it because gingerbread man was so cute!

A old woman and man lived happily. However they didn't have children, so they sometimes felt sad because of it. One day, a old woman made a gingerbread man cookie. Gingerbread man was made, but he went away from their house! A old woman, a old man, animals, kids, and farmer ran after the gingerbread man. However the gingerbread man ran away... And he arrived at river. Then a fox came to river, and he helped the gingerbread man. Gingerbread man rode on fox's back, and they crossed the river. However, on the way, a fox ate the gingerbread man!!!

I didn't know about the story of gingerbread man. I thought it was happy story, but it wasn't!!! I was shocked a little ;-( However it is interesting story, so I recommend this book! The gingerbread man is famous story, so if you didn't know, you should read it!
(166 words)

No comments: