Saturday, November 15, 2008

Essay: Life with Dogs


Today I'll introduce my future community! I want to make a special community, it's a "Dachshund Club." This club is for the lover of dachshund. Do you know dachshund? It's a kind of dogs. And Milktea is dachshund. Dachshund is very cute, so they are popular. Especially small size dachshund is very cute! They are long body and short legs. Because of it, they have weak backbone. That's a short explanation about dachshund. I think that this community will be nice club. So I'll talk about purposes, activities, and dream of this club.

First I'll talk about the purposes of this club. I want to make this club because of Milktea. Since I've lived with Milktea, I have many worries. What food is the best? What toys should we choose? What dose she think? I want to make Milktea happy, so I think about Milktea a lot! However I can't talk about my worry with others. So I can't solve these problems! But if there is Dachshund Club, we have same problems, so we can talk about our problem each other!!! This is so useful for them who have Dachshund, I think. So the purpose of this club is to solve our worries!

Next is about activities of this club! Main activity is the exchange of information. For example, vaccination, foods, shampoo, veterinary clinic, free place for dogs (we always say dog-run), and so on. Also if we live near, we go to cafe with dog together! It is also nice to walk our dogs together, I think! Or somebody want to make their dog marry, you can choose from this club's dog. Contact with them who have dachshund is so fun! We can understand each other. Other important activity is cleaning in our town. When we walk our dog and they get to toilet, it is manner to clean it. However some people don't clean up! It is a bad manner. So we clean our town as same people who have dogs. We are cooperate and follow good manner!

Last is my idea of dream. This club isn't just a fan club of dachshund. I want to make more useful community! Now there are many problems about dogs. I hope that this club became meaningful community. We have responsibility for dogs, so we have to think about them seriously. And in the future, this club's activity will expand to the world! We must think about important lives and save them. I hope so.

There are many communities of dogs, but I want to make some different club! We have will, and active to solve many big and small problems. I think that this club became a nice club! Everyone love their dogs and make them happy, so we have to cooperate each other. I hope that we make good community with our sweet dogs!



(489 words)

2 comments:

SHIORI,K said...

Hi, Chie-chan! I'm Shiori. Your essay is very good! ;-D I could interesting to read, because I also like dogs. Your dachshund, Milktea is very cute. Why your dog's name is Milktea?? Please tell me. If I have a dog, I will join the community! :-)

chie said...

Hi, Shiori-chan :) Thank you for your comment!

When I saw Milktea for the first time, I thought that this dog's color looked like Milktea(tea of milk.) So I named her Milktea! She is very cute, and I love her!!!

I'm looking forward to your participation! :D