Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ina, Milktea, Dolphin...About Me

Hello. My name is Chie. Please call me Chie. I'm 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto in Japan. Kumamoto is located in the south. There is Mt. Aso in Kumamoto. Mt. Aso is famous for caldera.

I'm a student in KGU. I'm majoring in English, and I'm studying about the culture of other countries too. I found that I don't know so much about my country, Japan. If I want to know about foreign cultures, I must study about my country first. However it is difficult for me to study.

I'll talk about my hobby. I like watching soccer game on TV. I sometimes watch the games in Europe. My favorite player is Junichi Inamoto. I love him! He belongs to Frankfurt in Germany. His play impresses me. Also I like his smile:-) I love him since the World Cup in 2002. He is so cool! What sports do you like? And who is your favorite player? If you like soccer, would you take me to soccer stadium? I want to watch the soccer games in England.

I like cooking and eating. However I'm not good at cooking. I'm learning cooking from my mother. I hope that I become a cook in my family.

I have a dog. Her name is Milktea because color of her hair is like tea of milk. She loves eating like me. She is so cute!!! However she is so selfishness like me. I often fight with her, but I love her. She is my family, and my best friend.

I want to go the aquarium! i love dolphins. I want to see dolphins! Is there any aquariums in England?

I'm shy, so I'm nervous. However I'm looking forward to see you! Thank you for reading. See you.

(305 words)

2 comments:

chusong said...

Chusong

Hi, Chie!
I'm interested in your dog, milktea. You showed your dog once. Yeah, she is so cute!haha
Why don't you tell about yourself more? I think the information about you is not enough. Maybe people can't know you a lot.
You can add more information of you! And we can understand about you easily!
You can check my blog! I don't write as I said to you, but you can enjoy!...I guess|o|

chie said...

Hi, Chusong!
Thank you for your comment.
I love Milktea very much!!! So I want to tell about her, but you're right. I should tell about me more! Thank you for your advice:-)
I 've check your blog, and I thought that your blog was so good! I want to write like your blog. I'll check your blog again!
Thank you so much!!