Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BR 1-08: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pour the Tea


I read this book. I like this book series!!


This book was about how Mr. Putter and Tabby met. I thought that both Mr. Putter and Tabby were sad because they lived alone. Tabby lived with other cat, however she didn't enjoy that life. I didn't think the life was nice in the shelter. However they met, and the life changed! They became happy. It was so nice to live with someone :-) I'm happy because I live with my family! I can eat with someone, and of course I can talk with someone. It is natural for me, but it is not natural for some people. I'll hold my daily life dear.


I learned one thing from this book! I thought that the word 'company' meant firm. However this book said, 'Mr. Putter wished for some company.' I couldn't understand, so I used my dictionary. Then I found that 'company' meant friends!!! I'm glad to be able to increase my vocabulary :-D

(168 words)

No comments: