Monday, November 3, 2008

MR 2-01: Important Things That She Taught Me







I watched 'Mrs. Doubtfire.' This movie was so interesting! I enjoyed watching it. And this movie taught me three important things: Love, marriage, and happiness. So I'll talk to you about what I felt from this movie.


First, I'll talk about love. I thought that there were many loves in this movie. Daniel loved his children, and Miranda also did. Children loved their parents. Daniel and Miranda also loved their works. And because of love, Daniel played Mrs. Doubtfire. However their loves caused many troubles. Love doesn't always make us happy. However the feeling what we think about someone is very important things.

Next is about marriage. I think that we can't marriage only we love each other. At first love is need, but of course we need money. Also our family members increase if we get baby. Miranda said, "Well, at first, nothing. He was so... romantic, so passionate." "It was Daniel's spontaneity and energy I fell in love with. Everyone else I knew was so organized, so scheduled. But Daniel was so wonderfully different, and funny. He could always make me laugh. But after a few years, everything just stopped being funny. I was working all the time, and he was always between jobs. I hardly ever got to see the kids." This words expressed important things, I thought. We can't marriage only love! Daniel and Miranda loved each other, I thought, but they divorced. Marriage is difficult!

Finally, I wanna talk about happiness of family. It is the most impressive thing for me. If I make this movie, I don't select the ending like this movie. A happy ending usually finished after they reconcile, and sometimes they kiss. However this movie was different. We were able to find new shape of love. Mrs. Doubtfire said, "You know, some parents get along much better when they don't live together. They don't fight all the time and they can become better people. Much better mommies and daddies for you. And sometimes they get back together. And sometimes they don't, dear. And if they don't, don't blame yourself. Just because they don't love each other doesn't mean that they don't love you. There are all sorts of different families, Katie.", and "But if there's love, dear those are the ties that bind. And you'll have a family in your heart for ever." This movie is positive about divorce. Divorce is not only end but also it's the beginning of new sort of family. It is not happy only to live together. Each family have the sort of their happiness.


This movie was a comedy! We were able to laugh many times. However it was also serious movie, and there were many important things. Daniel gave me a lot of happiness! Probably you feel something important if you watch this movie! I liked Mrs. Doubtfire!!!!! I want to think about love, marriage, and happiness of family. And I hope that I can make the happiest family in the future.



(516 words)

11 comments:

Maa said...

I realy want to make a good family:-)
So I won't marry with such a man like Daniel!! ha-ha!
We should meet some good salary-man♡

yui said...

Hi, Chie! I'm Yui.

I also watched this movie,and thought about love of family the other day.
I though Dniel rearly loved his children. It spread to me when I watched the movie. I think Daniel is very good father for his children! He is kind and sometimes strict.

I rearly liked this movie. I wanna watch it once again.

Do you love your family?
Does Your family are good family?
I love my family, and we are good family, I think so.

It is very important for us to treasure each family.

See you :)

nojomi said...

Hey, CHIE!

your essay's good points are that there're some photos on it and easy to read!

Well, I have a request. I'll really like to know more about your family. I think you have a great family, don't you?

I think it'll be better if the quotations are more shorten and add more your opinion about the theme of this story.

However, your thinking is a little bit different from mine, so I can get new opinion. It's interesting opinion for me!

Aaaai said...

Hey! Chie!
How's it going???

I understood your feeling.
I noticed blue colored sentences.
Do you like those sentences?
Why do you like?

you love your family, i know.
Please tell me your family next!
good job!

Emily said...

Hello, Chie.

Your essay is good style and easy to read for me! And I think this essay make people to think "I wanna watch it!". Because you quoted the dialogues from the movie.

However, I think that is too long a little bit. I suggest you to summarize them. It will be better!!

Well done, Chie. See you!

chie said...

Thank you for your comments :)

>>>maa
Daniel is good husband?; He is a good father, but I don't think he's not good husband! However... I like him :)))

Good salary-man! I want to meet!!! Let's get happy together!


>>>yui
I want to watch this movie again! This movie is really funny and interesting.

I love my family, and my family is the best family in the world!!!! I think so :) Your family is also good, it is nice!


>>>nojomi
Thank you for your request and suggestion! About suggesution, I think so too! My essay doesn't have my opinion much. And I use too much quotations! I'm not good at writing my opinion ;( However I'll do my best from now!!! Thank you so much!

I want to know different opinion, so I'll read your essay :)


>>>aaai
Airi! Thank you for your comment :)

I don't like these sentences, but I thought that was important quotations for my opinion!

I want to write more about my family next. Thank you for your suggestion!


>>>emiri
Hi, emiri!

I'm glad because you said that my essay is easy to read :) And your suggestion is correct! I think so too ;(

I'll do my best to write better! Thank you :)

tomoko said...

Hi, Chie! This is moco!
I read your essay about Mr, Doubtful. Your essay is very easy to understand your opinion.

and I love you~~~(^^)

tomoko

Kaori said...

Hi, Chie! I'm Kaori.

Your essay is very nice.

Firstly you change color of fonts from basic colors to bright colors, so I can know which points are important. Secondly you paste three pictures about the movie, so I can enjoy reading your essay very much. Thirdly you give the essay the title "Important Things That She Taught Me", which is really catchy, so I have my interest aroused before reading. Fourthly you divide the essay into paragraphs, so I know the way it develops. Lastly you state your own opinion in the last paragraph, so you can put a question to a vote about your opinion naturally.

Because of five reasons I nominate your essay for my favorite essay.

chie said...

Thank you for your comment :)

>>>tomoko
Hi!!!!! MOCO------! Thank you reading and nice comment :)

I love you tooooooooooooo!!!


>>>Kaori
Hi,Kaori! I'm glad that you gave me nice comment! :) Your comment makes me happy.

Thank you very much!!!

ayaka (fuu) said...

Hi, I'm ayk; C class student. I read your essay, and decided nominating your essay for best essay. Your essay is good for reader's EYE♪ It looks very ...stylish. Moreover your essay is easy for reading, and it's very important thing!! thx:)

chie said...

>ayk
Welcome to my blog! Nice to meet you!!! And thank you for your comment!! I'm glad that you chose my essay as the best essay :)