Friday, April 18, 2008

Music I Like




I'll talk about my favorite music.

My favorite singer is Aiko. She is one of famous Japanese singer and sings mainly songs of love. She is so cute and looks young, but she is over 30 years old now! I can't believe!!

My favorite song of Aiko's is "DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME?" This is sad song. You can listen on You Tube, so you should listen!!! I listen her song everyday. Of course I'm listening now.

I have all of her CD albums, but I don't have almost single CD of her. I want her all CD!!! I'm interested in her indies songs. Recently I can listen her indies songs on You Tube. I'm happy♪ When I go to karaoke, I almost sing Aiko's song. I love Aiko!!!

Milktea, Junichi Inamoto, and Aiko are need for me. I listen Aiko, I can be happy.

(155 words)

No comments: