Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yulax

I went to the yulax where is hot spring facilities. I went there with my sister. If we buy tickets separately, we should pay 580yen apiece. However if we buy tickets in a set of two, we should pay 500yen apiece! We should go with someone:-) So we can take a bath more cheaper and happier.

First, I took an open-air bath. It was fine today, so I felt so good! Next I took the biggest bath there. In that bath, there was like a bubble bath. It was so nice:-) My body tickled a little, but it was good. There was a electric bath, but I didn't take because I feared:-(

After I got out of the bath, I got smooth skin from the hot spring♪

If the boiler in my house will not repair, I will go there again! I'm happy, but I want to take a bath in my house...

(156 words)


I was mistaken! I thought that I should write five posts until Sunday. However, actually, I should five posts until Saturday. I didn't five posts last week. I will be careful from this week. I'm sorry.

No comments: