Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MOTOKO

Now my friend Motoko is in my house! She stay with me today. She is a my high school friend, and we join in same group, Moriki. I love Moriki's member :) The member are Motoko, Megumi, Rie, Taemi, Asumi, and me! We are best friends!!!!! Motoko and I are KGU students. But we don't meet so much. I haven't seen her for a long time, so I'm glad now!

We ate Torichiri and omelet rice, and now we are watching TV. I want to play Momotetsu after that... :D Motoko! Would you play Momotetsu with me??? Please!!!!!!

Oh, we talked with Moco just now! She wanted to come here, but she has cold now ;( So she couldn't come here!!! I miss you, Moco! So we talked by cellphone. We talked for an hour!:P Moco... thank you!!!! Next time Moco will be here, I hope so.

Tomorro will be Wednesday. So I'll have writing class! I'm glad because I can talk with Manami :))) Also Mr. B!!!!! I hope that I can enjoy tomorrow's class! See you tomorrow!

(185 words)

No comments: