Thursday, January 1, 2009

winter vacation in 2008













Today I'll talk about my winter vacation. My winter vacation started from December 23. It was my mother's birthday, so we had a party. I and my sister made dinner :) My mother was so glad!!! We're nice sister :-))) I thought that it was a nice birthday party.

On December 25, we held a Christmas party! We invited my cousin, Nana. And we ate chicken, pizza, cakes, and so on... we ate too much ;)) We enjoyed a lot!!! Oh!!! Santa Claus came to my house!!! And he gave me nice present!!! What's? That's a secret :))) ha ha But I was sooooooooo glad! Really glad! Thank you, Mr. Santa!!! See you next year!

I met my university's friend, Ayako. She is funny :)) I like her!!! We went to yakiniku and ate many meat :D After that we went to my home, and played momotetsu. We were so sleepy because we finished the game at 4 ; But we enjoyed a lot, so it was OK...

On December 30, I met my friends! We held class reunion of elementary school. We played bowls, drunk and ate at bar, went to karaoke, did kimodameshi at our elementary school, and went to my house. We enjoyed very much! I'm so friendly with my elementary school's friends. I like to meet them :) I had a good time with them! Thank you!! :D

December 31 was New Year's Eve. I watched Q-sama (it's my favorite TV program) with my family, and I got prize to the value of 3000 yen! I was a winner :) Thank you, dad! And I saw the old year out and the New Year in with Milktea. A happy new year!!!!! I hope that this year will be good year for me.

My winter vacation was nice! I'll write later about my winter vacation in January.






(314 words)

No comments: