Monday, January 5, 2009

Shirakawa Junior High School

Yesterday I met my friends!!!! We held an alumni meeting :D I didn't go first party, but I went post-party party. At first I couldn't find my friends because I have poor eyesight. So I called my friend, and he helped me! Thank you :) I joined my friends, and we went to bar. At the bar, I talked with many friends! I drunk a lot, so I felt happy. And I became crazy!!!! I'm so sorry, my friends! Thanks a lot!

After that, we went to another bar and drunk more. Yesterday I drunk too much, really too much alcohol!!!! And we went to karaoke, but I couldn't sing well because I drunk too much! :P But I enjoyed very much!!!!!!!! I felt happy because I saw and talked with my best friends!!!

Next week I'll see my friends again because it's Coming of Age Day. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends! See you next week :)))

(165 words)

No comments: