Monday, August 18, 2008

Chiba Zoological Park



●8/13●
I went to 'Chiba Zoological Park.' I like zoo, so I was looking forward to visiting there!!

First I watched elephant. She looked dancing :-) She was very cute! Next I watched giraffe. Two giraffes were under the tree. It was hot day, so I thought that they also felt hot.
I watched many animals. However there was a special animal!!! Do you know 'Fu-ta kun'? He is a famous lesser panda. He is the most popular lesser panda because he can stand!! Many lesser panda can stand, however he is the first lesser panda to stand. Maybe everyone knows and has seen him on TV. Now he doesn't stand like before, but he is still popular!! I was looking forward to meeting him :-D Many people watched him, so I also watched. He was so cute!!!!!!! He moved through his room. He was active :-) Because he was active, I couldn't take pictures well. However I was happy just watching.

After watching lesser panda, I went to contact place. There were many animals that we can touch :-) I touched goat, sheep, donkey, and so on. All animals were very cute. I enjoyed contact with animal.

I moved amusement grounds. First I got on the one like the roller coaster. It was small, but it was scary!!!!! I don't like the roller coaster ;-( Next I got on the Ferris wheel. I like it :-) It was fun. I was happy.

After that I watched many animals. At noon, almost animals didn't move because it was hot. However many animals became active in the evening. So I enjoyed more :-)

I enjoyed all day!!! I want to go there again and meet Fu-ta kun!!!! I miss you :-)
(290 words)

No comments: