Monday, August 18, 2008

Hakkeijima Sea Paradise

Last week, I went to Chiba!! So I'll talk about my trip to Chiba :-) First I'll talk about Hakkeijima Sea Paradise!!!

●8/11…Hakkeijima Sea Paradise●
I went to Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise!!! This is an aquarium in Yokohama. This aquarium is very famous, so I think that many people know it.

I arrived there at 10. There were three kinds of aquariums in Hakkeijima. First I went to the largest aquarium. There were many animals. I liked polar bear! They were so cute :-) And there was chin-anago (Spotted Garden Eel), so I became very happy!!! I like chinanago very much. I took many pictures.



After I looked many animals, I went to see show of animal. However I arrived at place of show before the show started, so I looked dolphins. There was pool next to the show pool, and there were many dolphins. They practiced for show. Dolphins were so clever. I couldn't be tired of their performance.


At 12, the show started! Sea lion, walrus, pilot whale, dolphin... many kinds of animals did great performance. I was moved by their performance :-)



After that, I went to dolphin aquarium! This was special aquarium of dolphin :-D This was a visionary place! There were three dolphins and one beluga (White whale). Do you know beluga? Beluga is white dolphin. They are so cute!!! Of course beluga in hakkeijima was also cute :-) He (or she) was very popular, so many people looked him. I like 'Pacific white-sided dolphin' the best, but beluga was really cute! I like him too.

Next I went to another spacial aquarium! It was 'FUREAI Lagoon.' We can touch many animals at this aquarium. There were many animals. For example, otaria, penguin, walrus, starfish... and my sweet dolphins!!! I wanted to touch dolphins!!! I waited for the dolphins to come. Wait and wait and wait... However I couldn't touch ;-( That was very unlucky. But!!! I was happy because I was able to watch dolphins near! Dolphins were sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that I was the happiest girl :-)


At 19:30, I went to the show pool again because it was the time of last show. Night show was different from daytime show. Daytime show was very exciting, however night show was more touching! I was moved :-)


Last I bought souvenir for Milktea, my friends, and my family. I was tired a little, but I was also happy. This trip became my good memory!!!

(413 words)

No comments: