Monday, May 19, 2008

ASO.....


Last weekend, I went to Aso!!! I went to Aso by bus, and to the pension by taxi. I arrived the pension at about 16:30. I watched sumo wrestling on TV until dinner. My favorite player, Kakuryu, lost to Asasyoryu.


At 19:00, it was time of dinner!!! I ate French food. For example, uncured ham salad, crab with tomato sauce, bacon and tomato soup, and so on... The main dish was a fillet steak!!! It was tender :-) All dishes were so delicious!!! Of course, the dessert was also delicious. I liked pudding!

After dinner, I took a hot spring. The water was hot a little, but the hot spring was so nice. I felt happy!

I made an appointment of planetarium, so I went to planetarium at 21:00. Since the moon was shining brightly, we weren't able to look star so much. However we were able to look at the moon clearly through a telescope!!! The moon was so beautiful. I could look rabbits on the moon :-) After that I look some stars. And I looked Saturn!!!!! We looked at Saturn through an astronomical telescope. I was impressed with the beauty of Saturn. I could also look at Saturn's rings. Next year, we will not be able to look at Saturn's ring because of the ring become horizontally. It is rare phenomenon! It happens only once in 15 years!!! And we can look this phenomenon only a few weeks. I want to look it!!! It was my first time to look stars through a telescope. I was happy!!!

Next day, I had a breakfast at 9:00. It was also delicious :-) Especially I liked bread.
I checked out of the hotel at 10:30....After I left hotel, I made a big big mistake!!! I thought I couldn't go to Cuddly Dominion ;-( However taxi driver helped me, I was able to arrive to Cuddly Dominion!!! Thank you, taxi driver :-)


At 12 o'clock I arrived. First I went to the area of bears! There were many bears!!! I fed meats to bears. All bears were so cute!!!!! I love bear. Next I watched the show of bear. Bear was intelligent and good at sense of proportion!! He (or she) was able to ride a bicycle. After the show, I watched the pig race! I cheered Momo, however she was second!!! I couldn't get a big stuffed pig, but I enjoyed the race.In the lunch time, I ate takoyaki and yakisoba.


In Cuddly Dominion, I fed many animals!!! Penguin, donkey, monkey, deer, goat, bear, and so on... I enjoyed contact with animals :-)

At 13:30, I went to the Miyazawa theater!! I wanted to see Pan-kun!!! He is a very famous chimpanzee. When I saw him, I was moved to tears!!! I was so glad to see him!!! I enjoyed the show very much :-) Everyone enjoyed the show!!!!!! I watched this show again at 16:00. If I watch this show again and again, I can enjoy every time!!!

Until closing time, I enjoyed with many dogs!! I love dogs. I wanted to become friends with dogs, but I couldn't ;-( However I was happy because there were many dogs!!!

I enjoyed my trip in Aso!!! The trip was good experience for me. I want to go to Aso again!!!
(561 words)

No comments: