Saturday, May 10, 2008

BR 1-05: Mr. Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake


I read "Mr. Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake." I chose this book because book cover was cute and the word 'Bake the cake' attracted me!!



I thought Mr.Putter was a kind man! He decided to bake a cake for his neighbor Mrs. Teaberry. However he didn't know how to bake a cake, have cake pans, and have cookbook. So he bought kitchen tools and cookbook, and he tried to bake a cake. He made mistakes three times, but he made a good cake at the fourth times!! Of course Mrs. Teaberry was delighted. If we do our best for someone, we can do anything!!! It is important to think about our important persons. And I liked a very nice toaster that Mrs. Teaberry gave Mr. Putter. I want!!! I hope I'll have a good Christmas this year!!!


(140 words)

No comments: