Sunday, May 4, 2008

MR 1-1: Shrek

I watched "Shrek."

I'll explain about the characters of this movie. Shrek is a lonely ogre or monster. He lives in swamp. Donkey is a donkey. He can speak, and he likes chat. Fiona is a princess. And Farquaad is a king, but he is not a really king because he don't marry.

Shrek lives in a swamp. Everyone fears him because he is a monster! However, Donkey doesn't fear Shrek, and he want to be friends with Shrek. One day, all character in the fairy tale are driven to Shrek's swamp. So Shrek want to get back his swamp, and he visit to Farquaad. Farquaad order Shrek to help Princess Fiona. Shrek go to the castle, fight with a dragon, and help Fiona.

Fiona and Shrek become falling in love, but they don't become obedient. A few days later, Fraquaad comes to Fiona. They will marry.

The day of wedding of Farquaad and Fiona, Shrek knows everything! So he go to Farquaad's castel, and he say "I love you." to Fiona. And they kiss, Fiona become beautiful...

I love this movie! I watched this movie first time, however I like this movie as soon as I watched. The character was so cute! I and my mother liked Donkey the best. He is so funny. This movie taught that the importance of friendship and love. Shrek was lonely, but he met Donkey, he changed. They became friends. Donkey didn't judge Shrek by his appearance. And Fiona too! Fiona and Shrek spend a good time, and they felt in love though Shrek was an ogre. I thought that it was important not to judge by their appearance. I was happy because Shrek and Fiona became happy! And Donkey also became happy with Dragon. I was surprised that the dragon was girl! I thought the dragon was a boy. Donkey was a good and important character in this movie. I hope Shrek and Donkey are best friend forever.

Everyone should watch this movie, I think. This movie is really good!!! And I want to watch sequel of Shrek. I think all of Shrek series are good and interesting movie!

(364 words)

No comments: