Monday, May 5, 2008

SOFT ICE CREAM in ASO


Today I went to Aso with my family.

First, we went to the hot spring. It was so good and comfortable to take hot spring in the early morning. Next we went to Yamada Ranch and ate soft ice cream! It is the first photo. It was delicious so much! I was happy. And we went to restaurant. I ate steak. It was also delicious.

After lunch, we drove and went to tofu shop. My sister bought tofu, and we ate soft ice cream made from soy milk!! It was unusual soft ice cream. Of course it was delicious too! And we went shopping in local super market. I bought a watermelon. I love watermelon.

We got home at about two o'clock. I and my sister wanted to swim, so we went to the pool! We swam about two hours. I enjoyed swimming. I want to swim every week!!

Today was the children's day. In my family, we eat out on every children's day. So we ate out today. We ate "chanko." Chanko is a dish for sumo wrestler. There are many varieties. We ate miso chanko, fried chicken, sashimi (sliced raw fish), sushi...I ate too much, I was happy! And I ate dinner with my all family members, so I also felt happy.

I had a good holiday today.

(224 words)

No comments: