Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Wednesday :-)


Last Wednesday was a good day!

On Wednesday, I had the first period class. It was Writing. When I used the computer, Mr. B called me and two of my friends! I was surprised. Mr. B called us because we were chosen as the best title of blog post!! I was happy! However we have to do 'janken' because only one person could get prize! So we did janken... and I won!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!! I became happy again! I got a pen which had four color. It is so useful for classes :-) Thank you, my classmates and Mr. B!

And I became happy again after the writing class finished. I always eat lunch after the writing class finished on Wednesday. I don't have second period class on Wednesday. Last Wednesday, my lunch box and lunch bag changed! I used new one! :-) It was so cute!!!! Don't you think so? I liked it. However these color is white, so I worry that I dirty it! I'll take care... New lunch bag and lunch box make me happy! And my lunch time also become happy :-)

(185 words)

No comments: