Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!!


Today was my father's birthday!!! So my father got a cake from his coworker. However he didn't like sweets so much, so I and my sister ate it :-) It was delicious!


I'll talk about my father. My father is a system engineer. He is an excellent engineer, so his company needs him. I respect him!!!

He always takes care of his health. He likes alcohol, but he drink less recently. He does walking every weekend. However the past few days, he suffers from pain of his shoulder. My family worry about him. I hope that he'll become better soon!!!

He likes watching sports, especially 'sumo.' In order to watch sumo, my family go to Fukuoka in November every year. I like watching sumo with him! He talks to me about many trivia of sumo. His talk attracts me :-)

He is very wise!!! When we watch quiz program on TV, he can answer almost questions!!!!! He is great!!!!! He has a large stock of knowledge. So I NEVER be tired of his talk!

And he is so kind. If I want to eat strawberry, he buy strawberry soon! If I want to go to zoo, maybe he takes me. And if there is no toilet paper for Milktea, he certainly buy toilet paper! He always takes care of my family :-)

I'm happy because I have great father!!! Thank you, daddy, and take care of your health! I love you!!!
(243 words)

No comments: