Monday, June 30, 2008

My Summer Vacation Plans

I'll talk about my summer vacation plans. My friend is going to come to Kumamoto, so I go somewhere with him. I'm going to Aso with my friends! My friends, Natumi will take me and him to Aso. I'm glad!! I want to eat soft ice cream :-) Also I'm going to go to Chiba where my friend is living. I'll go to Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Chiba Zoo. There is a famous animal in Chiba Zoo! Do you know 'Fuuta-kun'? He is a famous lesser panda. I'll see him. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise is one of the largest aquarium in Japan. And I'll go to Umitamago aquarium in Oita. If I can go this two aquariums, my summer vacation will be the happiest vacation!!! I can't wait summer vacation :-D

However... I also have to work! During summer vacation, I have a lot of time. So I should work and get money! I'll do my best!!!!!!

I hope my summer vacation will be nice and I can enjoy!!!
(177 words)

No comments: