Saturday, July 5, 2008

BR 1-11: Mr. Putter & Tabby Take the Train


I read this book. I like this series, so I chose it. Mr. Putter is a nice person, and his cat, Tabby is also nice cat!!! There are delicious foods in this book, I also like it!!!

One day Mrs. Teaberry said that she got a nice idea :-) Her idea was to take the train. Mr. Putter thought that it was a nice idea. Mrs. Teaberry said that their pets were also able to ride. So, next day, they went to the station. However the ticket woman said that pets couldn't ride a train!! It was a long time ago that Mrs. Teaberry rode with pets! They thought what to do, and Mr. Putter got another good idea. They got home, and Mr. Putter and Mrs. Teaberry came back to the station one hour later. They looked a little different. Mr. Putter had a back on his back, and Mrs. Teaberry carried basket. They hid their pet in these bags! So they were able to enjoy train travel.


I thought that it was really good that all four members took were able to take the train. I also want to ride the train with Milktea. However she feels sick when she rides a car ;-( I hope that Milktea will be strong!!!


(212 words)

No comments: