Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BR 1-12: Annie and Bo and the BIG SURPRISE


I read this book. I chose it because the book cover was so cute and I liked it! I read it in the library, so I couldn't took picture. I found this image on the Internet, but it was too small. I'm sorry ;-(

I'll talk about this story. Annie and Bo were best friends. Bo wanted to surprise Annie, so he thought what to do. And he decided to make full moon cookie when be saw a full moon. Next day he woke up early and started to make cookie. After he baked his cookie, he and Annie went skating. After skating, they went each home, and Bo said that he was going to go to Annie's house later. Annie waited at her house, however Bo didn't come. Annie worried very much, so she went to look for Bo. In the woods, she saw a scary shape! However it was Bo. He made a big full moon cookies while Annie waited. Annie was so surprise and delighted, but the full moon cookie fell and broken. Bo felt sad. Annie went home and took two forks, and they ate 'a snowy moon cookie' on the snow. They were happy, but Bo was cold. They went to Annie's house, and she prepared a big surprise for Bo!! It was a big hot bath. Bo was happy again.

I liked this book! The illustrations were so cute, also story was nice :-) I thought that friendship with Annie and Bo was nice! And I wanted to eat the full moon cookie Bo made! I also want to eat carrot soup Annie made :-)
(274 words)

No comments: