Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-08: The Great Escape


I read it. I chose it because I like the title. This book is easy to read but interesting I think.

Harry, Baz, Kipper, and Rocco had interesting and bad idea. They went to City Farm, and escaped all animals! Animals felt free and happy, and they went to the town. When people woke up, the town was full of animals. People was in trouble!!! Four boys were laughing. Policeman and people in the town tried to catch animals. And they brought back almost animals to City Farm. But an ostrich kept being in the town! Policeman went to find the ostrich. And then the ostrich was in school. And the ostrich found the four backs of boys, and run after them!! They run to City Farm, and escaped in shed. It was pig's shed. Policeman kept laughing for a week after that!

If the town is full of animals when I wake up, I may feel fun :) I like zoo, of course animals! But almost people feel trouble, so it's not good idea;

(176 words)

No comments: