Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-11: B is for Books


I read this book! The book cover is so cute! It's a Big Bard of Sesame Street. I think that everyone knows it. It's very famous!

This book was about BOOKS. Sesame Street is for young children, so this book told about alphabet for them, I think. What is the book? What kind of books are there? You can know about books.

For me, books are very necessary things. I like reading books very much! I often go to the library and read books. I hope that I read all books in university's library! Can I do that? I hope so :D If you don't read books, I think that it's not good!!! Reading books teach you many important things. Actually I was helped by one book when I was a junior high school student. This book made me feel bad, but it encourage me at the same time! I think that books have special power. So you should read books and learn something important.


Oh, things I want to say changed ;) Anyway I liked this book! And illustration in this book were cute!!! You should read for illustration :)


(194 words)

No comments: