Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-09: Down the Rushing River


I read it. When I chose some books, I took this book by chance. So I decided to read this book :)

There were four children. Sam, Ben, Jojo, and Mouse. They rode the magic lift to find their friend, Obby. They reached the same place before, but there were little change. They began to find Obby, but he wasn't there. Sam kicked rock because she got angry, but then, the rock moved! They were so surprised. The rock was a turtle! Her name was Myrtle. She knew Obby, but she said bad news. Obby was taken by Giant Gong! Sam, Ben, Jojo, and Mouse decided to help him. Myrtle helped them. They rode a boat to pass river. Myrtle was in the river with them. They got over rapids, but someone strange threw them rocks! So they jumped in the river. Mtrtle helped them in the river. They dived down, and they found magic lift.They rode it and pushed the button. Then they came back real world.

It's interesting story. I like adventure story, so I like it. Maybe it's series, so I want to read another story.

(192 words)

No comments: