Wednesday, December 3, 2008

With My Eibei Friends :)

Today I'll talk about my last weekend! It was so exciting!!!

☆Saturday☆
I went to bar with Miyo and Narumi! It was the first time to went to bar with them, so I was nervous a little. However... it was soooooooooo exciting!!! We talked a lot, ate many foods, drink a lot of alcohol, and enjoyed very much!!! After dinner, I and Narumi went to my house, and we played 桃鉄(it's a game)! However we were so sleepy, so we slept.

☆Sunday☆

We woke up and played 桃鉄 again! :p And Miyo came to my house, so we went to Kumamoto zoo! We saw many animals, and I contacted with goat :) They were so cute! And we ate lunch box which my mother and sister made. It was so delicious! Thank you, mom and Nacchi! After we enjoyed zoo, I and Miyo went to downtown and joined with Manami, Airi, and Ayaka! We went to yakiniku. All meat were so delicious, and I ate too much! Also drunk too much!!! I was drunk :))))) Then I caused trouble to my friends! I'm so sorry!!! But I enjoyed very much!!!!


It was a nice weekend :) I want to hang out with my eibei friends!!!



I couldn't open my eyes ;)→












(209 words)

No comments: