Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-16: Catch the Bus


I wanted to read easy book, so I chose it.

Before seven o'clock, the town is so quite. At seven, the alarm make people wake up! But five minutes later, 7:05, they sleep again. Mother and father already wake up. At 7:15, the driver start working. And the bus start at 7:20 in order to pick children up. At 7:25, brother and sister don't wake up. At 7:30, 35, 40, 45... they don't wake up! Other children ride a bus to go to school. Mother make brother and sister wake up with angry! And then they wake up. But bus is near to their house. Can they be ready on time??? They are ready rapidly and rapidly and rapidly... and at 8 o'clock, they finish their ready!!! And they can ride on bus on time.

I'm not good at waking up, so I'm often late for school. I thought that time was important through reading this book. Tomorrow I'll wake up early!!!


(174 words)

No comments: