Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-15: Bugs, Beetles, and Butterflies


I don't have any reason why I chose this book. It was by accident.

This book was about bugs, beetles, and butterflies. Do you know about bugs? There are many bugs! Pretty bugs, and not pretty bugs. Some bugs can swim, but most bugs fly, and also some bugs bite us! Fat bugs, and thin bags. Some bugs have bad smell; If you watch bugs when they eat other bugs, you may feel sad. But it's natural things. Next is beetles. There are also many kinds of beetles. Some beetles eat mice!!! It's amazing! Last is butterflies. Butterflies are colorful! You know, butterflies make big change when they grow up. Butterflies are cute, but it's not cute in childhood.

I don't like bugs and beetles, but I was able to know about them by reading this book. It was good thing! I can't Japanese books about bugs and beetles, so it was good experience to know them.


(163 words)

No comments: