Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-14: Biscuit Finds a Friend


I wrote a book review about "Biscuit", so you know I liked that book. And this book which I wrote book review about is another story of Biscuit!

Biscuit walked with a girl. And then Biscuit found something. A ball, a bone, and a little duck! The little duck got lost. So a girl and Biscuit went to the pond to bring back the little duck! In the pond, there were little duck's mother, father, sister and brother! There were little duck's family! Then the little duck went to Biscuit, and wanted to play! They played together, but Biscuit fell down to the pond! Biscuit became wet. And it was time to go back home! They said good-bye. Biscuit made friend :)

Biscuit was so lovely! I liked!!! Milktea is also yellow and little, the model of Biscuit is Milktea??? No, Milktea is more cute!!!!!!!!!!! But I liked both of them :) BUT! Milktea is the best!!!


(158 words)

No comments: