Sunday, December 21, 2008

BR 2-13: Biscuit


When I saw the book cover, I felt in love in a matter of seconds!!! How cute!!!! So I chose this book and read it :)

Biscuit was a small and yellow dog. It was time for bed, but Biscuit wanted to play, a snack, a drink, to hear story, his blanket, his doll, a hug, a kiss, and light on. After the light off, he wanted one more kiss and one more hug. And then Biscuit slept well :) It was cute and heartwarming story!

While reading this book, in my head there was Milktea. I wanted to see her!!! Biscuit is similar to Milktea. Yellow color, sweet face, and small. Both of them are dogs who feels lonesome easily, and children who nestles up to its parents. Maybe me too :P Biscuit has similar things with Milktea,but my sweet Milktea is more cute than Biscuit :))) I hope that I sleep with Milktea tonight!


(154 words)

No comments: